Tibet & Nepal Tour, 18 days
The journey begins and ends in Kathmandu. On our way to the border with Tibet we visit the other royal city in the Kathmandu valley, Bhaktapur. We spend the night in Nagarkot with a view of the Himalayas. Through a beautiful mountain area we travel to Lhasa. Along the way we see impressive monasteries, landscapes and people. We have extended the time to discover Lhasa, the Potala Palace and the Jokhang Temple. At the end of the journey we take a flight back to Kathmandu where we have another day to look around and buy souvenirs.
Join an international group with active travelers of all ages. Most will come from the Netherlands and Belgium. You will find the majority of the group has a superb command of English. Your guide addresses the group in Dutch and English.
Come with us for a truly cultural adventure!
- Arrival Kathmandu
- Kathmandu - Bhaktapur - Nagarkot
- Nagarkot - Kathmandu
- Kathmandu - Syabrubensi
- Syabrubensi - Jilong
- Jilong - Tingri
- Tingri - Sakya
- Sakya – Shigatse
- Shigatze - Gyantze
- Gyantze - Samye Cloister
- Samye Cloister - Lhasa
- Lhasa, excursion to Ganden and Drak Yerpa Cloister
- Lhasa - Flight to Kathmandu
Day by day
Dates and prices
Departure dates 2020
|Land Begins||Land Ends||Price||Availability|
|May-10-20||May-29-20||$3,305||18 seats||book now >|
Conditions "Guaranteed leave"
Photos & video
Book Trip/Trip Inquiry
Are you ready to book a trip?
* Submit this form to begin your reservation process. Confirm that names exactly as they appear on a current passports. If names on your international, domestic flights or visas (if applicable) do not match your name as it appears on your passport, some countries will deny you entry.
TIP: Also verify your name on your flight records, within 24 hours after reserving to avoid change or cancellation penalties.
* Pay by personal check or credit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
* Call us with your charge card information. Your place will be reserved upon receipt of funds for required deposit.
* Refer to the Prices & Dates page for an overview of your total costs & deposit
* Download the Booking Form with Terms and Conditions
* Fax for with signatures for all participants 18 and over to 484-595-9140 . Or scan to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Or mail Djoser, Inc., 154 Woodgate Lane, Paoli, PA 19301 - Attn: Luke Neal