Albania & Macedonia Tour, 15 days
Take a complete tour of the seldom-traveled Albania. From the capital Tirana we travel to Lake Ohrid in Macedonia. We pass the interesting mountain towns of Korca, Gjirokastra and Berat. On the Adriatic Riviera you can see remnants of old civilizations in Butrinti and Apollonia. And naturally, we visit the northern city of Shkoder. Albania is a fascinating discovery.
Join international groups, of all ages on this active tour of Albania and Macedonia and explore the history, nature and cultural highlights of this fascinating region.
University Short Term, Study Abroad, Faculty-Led Programs Faculty members - use this pretested itinerary as a template for your short-term program in to Albania and Macedonia. This trip can be extended or shortened. We can work with you to build an outstanding program for your private group. We can add in activities which bring your area of study to life. Our quote for customized study tours will include: International flight, land program with breakfasts, selected dinners, private coach transport, local, English-speaking guide, city tours, activities and selected entry fees, tips, comfortable lodgings similar to accommodations displayed in this website, faculty members free of charge, staying in single rooms. Contact us regarding your program needs and preferences for January Term, May Term and Summer programs in Albania and Macedonia. Luke Neal firstname.lastname@example.org 877-356-7376.
- Tirana - Elbasan - Ohrid
- Ohrid - Sv Naum - Korca
- Korca, excursion Voskopoja
- Korca - Baramsh-pas - Kekyra Caves - Gjirokastra
- Gjirokastra - Blue Eye national park - Saranda
- Saranda, optionale excursion Butrinti
- Saranda - Apollonia - Berat
- Berat - Durrës - Kruja
- Kruja - Tirana
Day by day
UNDER CONSTRUCTION - PLEASE INQUIRE
Dates and prices
Flights & Transportation
You will be meeting the other travelers at the first city, usually at the hotel. Most travelers will be arriving from the Netherlands with flights originating from Amsterdam. When scheduling your flights be sure to align your arrival and departure with the arrival and departure times Dutch participants. You should arrive prior to or at the same time as their schedule arrival so you will not miss any portion of the trip.
Proposed flights for Dutch participants (subject to change)
Carrier: Austrian Air
Arrival Tirana 14:20
Depart Tirana 15:00
Photos & video
Book Trip/Trip Inquiry
Are you ready to book a trip?
* Submit this form to begin your reservation process. Confirm that names exactly as they appear on a current passports. If names on your international, domestic flights or visas (if applicable) do not match your name as it appears on your passport, some countries will deny you entry.
TIP: Also verify your name on your flight records, within 24 hours after reserving to avoid change or cancellation penalties.
* Pay by personal check or credit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
* Call us with your charge card information. Your place will be reserved upon receipt of funds for required deposit.
* Refer to the Prices & Dates page for an overview of your total costs & deposit
* Download the Booking Form with Terms and Conditions
* Fax for with signatures for all participants 18 and over to 484-595-9140 . Or scan to us at email@example.com
* Or mail Djoser, Inc., 154 Woodgate Lane, Paoli, PA 19301 - Attn: Luke Neal