Faculty Led Tours Customized Programs
FACULTY-LED PROGRAMS FOR STUDENT GROUPS
January Term, May Term, Summer Programs
We have organized spectacular programs for faculty-led student groups for outstanding January Term, Maymester, Summer Programs or Spring Break programs. We work closely with faculty members to personalize our programs to highlight their particular area of study in an exciting way. Our trips feature genuine cultural experiences, nature, historic and cultural sights. Physical activity and relaxation are also integral. We deliver experiences of a lifetime!
Our itineraries are comprehensive and diverse. Our programs, routes and accommodations have been pretested, again and again by countless Djoser clients. We have experience in many regions that few tour operators handle. We also have purchase power, which often means longer programs for your money. Ours aren't the same tired, old programs. For example, in India, we go far beyond the typical Rajasthan route. You can explore all of Southern India, or visit Ladakh, a Buddhist pilgrimage destination, or visit the tea regions in Sikkim and Darjeeling. Or take a multi-country tour through Central America, Asia, or Africa.
Just a few of programs that we have organized or can organize for your group
- Vietnam & Cambodia
- India (North, South, Southwest, or Ladakh)
- Russia with train journey
- Italy (From North to South)
- Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica - 20 days
- Bolivia & Peru
- The Baltics: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia
- Central Europe: Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova
- Tanzania & Zanzibar
- South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Vic Falls
Browse through our website to get ideas for your next trip. Use our programs as an outline. We can customize many of our listed programs to complement your area of study: Geology, Language Studies, Cultural Arts, Sociology. Let us know your area of interest and we can help you personalize and price a program that fits within your budget and criteria.
U.S. & Canada
We also have an array of itineraries here in the U.S. and North America that we organize for our European clients. Here are a few of our North America programs, (not found on the website) that make great trips for your students.
- Delve into America's music roots or Great Migration (New Orleans to New York),
- Explore our West Coast & Great National Parks,
- Experience New York City's like a local (5 or 6 day)
- Explore westbound migration routes such as Route 66 or the Oregon Trail
- Canada Maritimes & Northeast U.S. (great for French history)
Count on our expertise for route recommendations. We pay close attention to trip pacing, drive times, and respectable bathroom and dining stops along the way. We can help you avoid unnecessary pitfalls. We have worked with our in-country representatives for many years. They are experienced and responsive in the event of any emergency.
We will quote our programs for your student group to include:
- Land program
- Transport & airport transfers
- English-speaking guide assistance throughout your trip
- All breakfasts plus an ample number of dinners and some lunches
- Numerous excursions
- Bottled water provided on travel days
- International flights (if requested)
- 1 to 2 faculty members discounted expenses calculated into student costs, according to group size.
- Tips for guides and those who help along the way.
No matter where in the world you travel with us, you can be sure that Djoser's philosophy and quality of service will be consistent. It is so much easier to have a vendor you can count on, even if you change destinations.
Call Luke Neal to discuss your area of interest: 877-356-7376 or cell 484-995-2964
If you have a special request, call Luke Neal 877-356-7376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.